Learning Objective: To carry out and complete an enterprise task using a range of organisation skills.
Attitude: Self-confidence, Determination.
Relationships: Working with Others.
Organisation: Planning, Managing Resources.
The pupils should now be ready to make the product/provide the service and begin trading.
Pupils plan the practical arrangements for their enterprise project and agree and assign tasks.
Pupils begin trading, selling their product or providing their service.
Pupils keep a tally of sales/ money received.
Pupils make a photographic record of their enterprise project.
After the enterprise activity hold a class debriefing session to discuss what each group has achieved and what else needs doing.
Pupils will have developed simple planning skills and worked together in teams with agreed responsibilities to carry out and complete an enterprise task.
• Cash for change
• Till / simple cash register
• Digital camera
1. Literacy and Numeracy Framework
Oracy across the curriculum: Collaboration and discussion.
Using number skills
Managing money e.g.
• plan and track money and savings by keeping accurate records
• realise that budgeting is important
• use the terms profit and loss in buying and selling activities and make calculations for this.